Sunday, June 26, 2011

Woohoo..being awarded..

Hi bloggy, great news..I being selected for the korea scholarship with shidah..cool rit..haha..I noe..tt time went for e interview abit demoralize..den wait for the news is a long wait..everyday check emails, look thru e webpage regarding korea Uni..though there is some unhappiness that happened..anyway I not going to write here really will spoilt my mood...hahaha..recently I nd to read up Korean n train my English..

Alot of ppl congrats mi..hahaha..feel so happy..bloggy I will b away on next yr feb for 2yrs as I going to march intake..so mayb I will open a new blog juz for shidah n I for record e study daes in Korea..I at first feel excited when I applied this scholarship n research everything that related to it..but as time goes by maybe I wait too long for e news to have interview..hahaha..Regarding e interview I don't talk about it..kies..as I feel I didn't do well..anyway our announcing of e result quite interesting..we get through msn as it was memorable...haha..she congrats both of us in the same time..so happy n excited when she said u r a scholar..wow..I brain totally blank n feel happy tt I become a scholar..I feel proud of myself n cn reduce my financial burden..haha..That time they told me e scholarship will covers all except food..it a full scholarship..hehe..I count myself lucky..can have a chance to continue study if not I think I will start work don tnk goin stdy anymore..I will work hard..I promised o(^n^)o

Really thank those who helped mi to check any mistake in my personal statement..
Feel free to chat