Saturday, May 9, 2009

busy week agn???

I being laugh again..Don't know why..My pronunciation of english is poor..so what??I have tried to learn to pronoun it..it wrong then try again..why must laugh till so exaggerated...this will only add on to my fear to speak english..Can ask me to repeat again..no need to keep repeating my mistake again and again..make fun of it..

Enough of proper english..i hate to use standard proper english..my sentence structure of english is poor..so don't expect much..recently quite a busy week for me..what have happened

1. MC Interview (wed)
2. Steamboat (thur)
2. Hui Min 21st Birthday (fri)1/5/09
3. Hecate Outing (Sat)
4. MC Result (mon)
5. CCA Drive (wed)
6. Brave to face him(wed)

MC interview..haha..before that day night,I went to ask one of my cca friend..whether he going to the interview..To me, I not over confident that will get in the MC..as most of them told me I will get in coz there isit anyone to select from my comm..erm btw dont judge by my comm..like they will select me because not no one to choose from..this only will let me feel my ability being suspect..I being active..not because i wanted the post so much..i being active because i give my promised to them..for the very first interview to get in, i already make e promised so must be responsible to any commitment i made..so 1yr passed so fast..I didn't let down my head..if i being selected my ability being proved..

So i went to the MC interview, as usual expected what questions will be ask..before MC interview..i went to play basketball with Kienen and Willie..haha..smelly smelly go interview..not i don't respect the interview..just to make full use of the time..hehehe..recenlty fall in love playing bb agn..last time my bb still gt air..will go dwnstair n play..but since my bb no air and lazy to pump..i think i stopped playing gt few years le ba..the interview overall quite alright..i take as get in mean get in..didnt get in also nvm..cause its a good thing to mi too..i don't need to struggle whether want e post anot..can focus on my studies..

After interview i went back play bb agn..hahaha..damn on rit..bhave like guy..but one thing i don bhav like them in e court is i shouting all e way..hahaha..i damn noisy at the court..
Feel free to chat